We are excited to announce that our user group was one of the few selected from across the world to be an official Power BI User Group! (PUG) This partnership will allow our group to receive support from the Power BI team in the way of exclusive perks, contests, content, swag and more!
Visit our new page in the Power BI Community: http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Puerto-Rico-PASS-Power-BI-User/gp-p/PRPUG and while you are there:
- Claim your PUG badge to show the community your association with our user group. This will also show our support for the affiliation to the Power BI Community.
- Post a message in the message area with your thoughts / feedback to leaders about what Power BI content you’d like to see in meetings. As we are an early partner, there will be a lot of flexibility and we play a key role in shaping the Power BI User Group Program, so let’s make sure our voice is heard!
- Spread the word and tweet about our group – be sure to use #PowerBI #PUG and @prpass
You will play a key role in earning additional perks, benefits and swag. The more we participate, the more perks we earn as a group and as individuals!
- As the Power BI group is data driven, we will be providing statistics about our meetings and content so that it can be aggregated with other groups’ statistics. In time, we will have Power BI dashboards and reports to evaluate trends and patterns for our group, as well as from the successful PUGs across the world.
- Building our presence in the Power BI Community will be very beneficial to our group by learning and sharing with the group: what are the trending topics in the community, tips and tricks, as well as contributing information and answering posts. Our activity in the community will also be tracked as a key element to earning more perks.
We look forward to this exciting journey of being a Power BI User Group and the opportunities it will bring to our membership. We encourage you to show your support, and tweet about it (don’t forget to use @prpass #PowerBI #PUG for maximum amplification from Microsoft).